Google Ads Volunteer
We’re looking for a volunteer who has experience with Google Ads and Google Ad Grants (for nonprofits) to help us analyze our strategy and find ways to improve our approach. We’re looking for advice and coaching on how to maximize our monthly grant spend. In short, we are hoping you can help us increase our impact for Washington’s trails and the people who use them.
You would be working with our digital communications staff who are currently managing our Google Ad grant.
Roles & responsibilities to support WTA:
- Review our current ad strategy and make recommendations about how to improve our existing ads and design new ones
- Help us outline an Ads grant approach to meet our fundraising and online marketing strategy.
- Coach our digital team in key features and analysis tools, and answer questions when we get stuck.
- Help alert us and interpret the usefulness of emerging trends, new features or services offered by Google.
- Analyze campaign effectiveness: as we monitor and analyze a particular campaign, give us recommendations on how to improve our effectiveness.
You would come to us with 5+ years working in:
- Google grants for nonprofits
- Google Ads
- Keyword research
- Ad optimization
- Best practices for integrating channels
We pay close attention to the advice and work of Jason King.
Estimated minimum time commitment: 1-2 hours a month (with possibly more at the start).
If you are interested in being considered for this volunteer position please contact email@example.com. Please send a brief description of your qualifications, what you hope to come away with from this volunteer opportunity, and a duration of time you are willing to commit to this work.
Washington Trails Association committed is to advancing equity through our work and to becoming a more inclusive organization, we believe a diversity of backgrounds and ideas will make our community and our digital presence stronger. People of color and others with underrepresented identities are strongly encouraged to apply. While with is a volunteer position WTA is committed to making this a meaningful experience for our volunteers.